Conversionrate.store is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
‘You’ or ‘Your’ means you as a participant in or as a user of the Conversionrate.store website.
‘We’ or ‘Our’ or ‘Us’ means Conversionrate.store.
‘Our site’ means Conversionrate.store.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our site, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. This enables us to both fulfill and support the products you purchase.
When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system so we can better improve the experience for all our users.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about new products, free and premium content (i.e. blog posts, YouTube videos, reports/whitepapers, etc.), and special events.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason (i.e. newsletter subscription and marketing messages), we will ask you directly for your expressed consent and provide you with an opportunity to withdraw your consent.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on an “unsubscribe” link which is offered at the bottom of every email we send.
You may also withdraw your consent anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. Also, if our site is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that they may continue to sell and support our products and services.
IMPORTANT: We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties, including but not limited to advertisers, strategic partners or vendors. Again, we take your privacy very seriously.
SECTION 4 – DATA STORAGE
Our shopping cart solution is hosted and managed by Infusionsoft. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Infusionsoft’s data storage, databases and the general Infusionsoft application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
When You come to your site, third parties (such as Google, AdRoll) place cookies on your browser for targeted advertising purposes.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 8 – COOKIES
Conversionrate.store utilizes cookies to create a more customized experience for our users and customers. For example, we use a login cookie so members do not have to re-enter their username and password each time they return to our site we also use tracking pixels (i.e. Google Analytics) to aid in measuring and tracking where our website traffic is coming from and to track the performance of our site. Finally, we use remarking pixels from Facebook and Google to aid in customized, targeted followup advertising. Your IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity will be collected.
Our website uses a remarketing advertising service. Our remarketing service is provided by Google, Adroll and other companies that show our ads on websites across the Internet. With remarketing, you may see ads for our products you have previously looked at. As an example: Suppose you visit a website that sells computers, but you do not buy a computer on your first visit to that website. The website owner might like to encourage you to revisit their site and buy a computer by showing you their ads again on other websites you visit.
We use remarketing for similar purposes so you may see advertisements for our products as you search the Internet. For this to happen, Google, or other remarketing providers will read a cookie that is already in your browser, or they place a cookie in your browser when you visit our site or other sites using remarketing. (This can only happen if your browser is set to let it happen).
When you visit another website that works with Google, or other providers of remarketing advertising, you may see ads for products you previously viewed although they may have nothing to do with the website you are seeing the ads on. So going back to the computer example, you may see ads for computers on a news or weather website. This happens because your browser is sending Google the same cookie and encouraging you to revisit the computer website you previously visited to buy a computer.
SECTION 9. Your choices and opting-out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads we serve or by clicking here. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- While we may link multiple browsers or devices to you, if you opt out on a device or browser we will not use data collected after you opted out on that device or browser for targeted advertising purposes. Therefore, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- AdRoll is also a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and adheres to the NAI Codes of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.
- We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
- We also comply with the Canadian Self-regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAAC website here.
- We also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website.
- Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
- If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
- To opt out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications follow the below instructions, for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”
Opting out will not prevent you from seeing ads, but those ads will likely be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The ads might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
Some internet browsers allow users to send a "Do Not Track" signal to websites they visit. We do not respond to this signal.
In addition, if you are located in the European Economic Area you may also have the right to access, correct or update some of the information we hold about you. You can also request that we delete your information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that in many cases, we hold identifiable information only on behalf of our Advertiser clients, and we may instead direct you to contact them.
SECTION 10 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org